Pro Kickboxing League or PKL is ably led by an experienced and competent team of Directors that are all committed to the growth of the sport in India. All Directors are passionate towards kickboxing and have the vision to promote it in every nook and corner of the country by making the event a super success.
Pro Kickboxing League or PKL is an India-based kickboxing tournament that is well set to take shape in Delhi for a period of approx 2 weeks. The brainchild of Mr. Vipin Kapoor, this prestigious league is expected to catch the attention of Indians. The league shall comprise of 8 teams, each of which will be competing against the other for the title and cash prizes. Each of the participating team will comprise of men and women fighters. All the matches will be telecast live on the sports channel. Furthermore, the event will be graced by several Bollywood and Pollywood celebrities who will be performing and entertaining the crowd to their heart’s content.
- To promote the sport in a fair and true spirit across the length and breadth of the country.
- To help young people develop into individuals that are full of discipline, self-esteem, and health.
- To take pride in developing and following values through sport that will ensure long-term success.
- To be accountable for developing the capabilities of one and all to achieve incredible results, both in the playing arena and outside of it.
- To develop a sense of professionalism whilst upholding ethical standards, honesty, and loyalty.
- To promote a sense of respect among players and support staff and to embrace diversity, irrespective of culture, race, orientation, and gender.
To be considered as the best and most entertaining KICKBOXING League in India and Rest of the World.
- In all our actions, we are honest, ethical, respectful, and trustworthy.
- We are a responsible sports league that is committed to safety and health of people.
- We are accountable for all our successes, failures, and actions.
- We honor our commitments.
At PRO KICKBOXING LEAGUE:
- We all share the duty to create an atmosphere that will not just promote positive culture, but also to safeguard inclusivity, dignity, respect, and equity for all. Each member of our sporting fraternity should be a role model for others.
- We are all motivated for excellence and that we acknowledge our differences and accept them as they are whilst making sure to learn from one another.
- We have a culture of respect and believe in the fact that actions speak louder than words.
- All our resources are willingly shared
- We are committed to common goals
- We respect the diversity of our team
- We have an open communication policy across our teams
- We always look forward for active participation from one and all
Get all information about latest blogs here.